FREE DIGITAL COACHING
Elissa runs a FREE digital coaching program via Facebook – Free Digital Coaching With Glorytells.
As director of Glorytells Elissa provides FREE digital media and public relations coaching via this Facebook Group to support small-to-medium businesses, start-ups, non-profit organisations and social enterprises to flourish.
The group is a place where business owners, directors, emerging entrepreneurs, emerging social entrepreneurs and emerging marketing managers can receive free practical tips.
If you’re COMPLETELY NEW to digital, this coaching is for you!
The coaching you receive will help you implement DIY or low cost digital options designed to help your business or organisation flourish. Join Free Digital Coaching With Glorytells on Facebook now.
Glorytells runs a coaching program – Going For Glory – for emerging leaders.
Glorytells Director Elissa Jenkins is a VC – a Virtual Coach. She coaches entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs and emerging marketing professionals to achieve excellence in the areas of traditional media, social media, public relations and marketing.
Despite being a crackerjack strategist, in her role as coach, Elissa will not do your strategy for you. Instead, she will give you the tools you need to design your own strategy, the know-how to implement your own tactics, oodles of practical feedback and all kinds of spirited support.
Elissa’s Going For Glory coaching is tailored to suit your specific objectives, but may include the following:
- How to set up and maintain an engaging social media presence.
- How to maximise your Facebook boost budget.
- The fundamentals of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) copywriting and production.
- How to write an engaging, SEO-optimised blog.
- How to design graphics like a pro using free tools.
- How to write a media release, pitch to media, present to media.
- How to write a strategic marketing and communications plan.
- How to write a public relations, marketing or fundraising campaign plan.
- How to run a special event.
Coaching takes place in a virtual environment using phone, Skype and email.
If you’re an emerging leader of a start-up, small-to-medium business, social enterprise, B Corp or community non-profit and are keen to learn how to enhance your own personal profile or the profile of your organisation, Going For Glory is for you.
Go for glory. For more info contact Elissa.